Megan Gunn, Feelunique, receiving Best eCommerce Website Awards from Tracy Kiss in London.
What is #beauty20 Awards?
#beauty20 is a consumer choice award recognizing social media marketing excellence in the beauty industry. It was initiated in 2013 in Paris, continued in London, New York, Los Angeles and now in Miami!
Can I nominate?
- #beauty20 invites brands, retailers and their agencies, to nominate their beauty brands and social media channels www.beauty20awards.com . To be eligible, the entry must be for a beauty brand manufacturer or retailer. Although we expect most nominations coming from USA, the awards are not limited to Vendors can nominate a project they have done for the brand/retailer owner only. Read all rules and deadlines here >
My brand is currently not in the US. Can I nominate?
Yes you can! Our programs and awards are international.
I want to nominate my brand. What are the next steps?
Here are 3 simple steps explaining how you nominate:
- Go to www.beauty20awards.com and nominate your brand for its strongest category, choose from:
- Best Facebook – Nominate your favourite beauty brand with the most engaging Facebook page, in terms of content, interaction and bond with fans.
- Best Instagram – Nominate your favourite beauty brand which uses Instagram to encourage fans to closely engage with them online, and provides daily visual inspiration.
- Best Youtube Channel – Nominate your favourite Youtube Channel by a beauty brand that “touched” you and has created the most memorable videos.
- Best e-Commerce Website – Nominate your favourite beauty brand website that is easy to use, visually appealing while offering high-quality content and various social media sharing options.
- Best Beauty Startup – Nominate your favourite beauty startup (5 years old or less) with the most innovative and outstanding online presence.
- Best Beauty Brand Online – Nominate your favourite brand with outstanding performance in total online presence.
2. Add more nominations for as many categories as you think you can win. You’ve got until 20 November, 2017
3. Come to INNOCOS summit at SLS South Beach Miami on February 4 and network with the most successful digital marketing and e-Commerce directors! Places are limited!
How are finalists chosen?
- Please note, the number of nominations does not influence the decision of judges in the first stage. One nomination per category is enough. Your votes will be needed in the second stage of nominations – VOTING will be opened, after the top 5 finalists from each category are selected. We will inform all the finalists about the next step.
- Explain well why you should win, including support documents may increase your chances. Help judges to not miss any of your successes in nominated categories.
- The judging panel of INNOCOS committee and beauty bloggers select the finalists of the beauty20 awards. Each judge is assigned 2 categories that are within their specific area of expertise and experience. The judges will receive all the entries online and assign 3 separate scores for: 1) originality, 2) creativity, 3) internal/external impact. Points based on these criteria are collected discreetly and added to the total average score.
- Judging the CREATIVITY of an entry focuses on a handful of elements including content, design, technological innovation. It includes taut writing, smartly selected images or video — anything that communicates a creative marketing message. Winning creativity often characterises the social media channel or website that is engaging and relevant, with resonance and a point of view. It may be informative, useful, funny, or technically mind-blowing, but overall it always leaves you wanting more.
- ORIGINALITY – is the unique nature of the underlying idea and it’s the aspect of being new or novel, and thus can be distinguished from reproduction and clones. An original brand/social media channel is one that is created with a unique style and substance.
- IMPACT: Overall internal and external impact on how the social media channel/ website/ brand has achieved desired business objectives and results by engaging users. This can be measured by likes, followers, shares, etc.
Can I vote? How are winners chosen?
- The winner will be determined by 100% consumer’s vote. Voting will be opened on December 10 on the website: beauty20awards.com .
What do I win?
- Winners and honorees will be presented with a beautiful custom-designed trophy and will benefit from visibility on #beauty20’s website, our media partners platforms, press, online TV and beauty bloggers outreach.
When will the winners be announced?
The winners will be announced at the live ceremony, in SLS South Beach Hotel Miami on February 4, which will take place alongside the INNOCOS summit.
What if the Winner cannot attend the Awards ceremony?
- #beauty20 and the judges reserve the right to withdraw the award from a nominee who does not attend – or is not represented by an external service provider at the awards ceremony.
Why do I have to pay for my entry to attend the ceremony?
- There is a small initial processing fee to submit your nomination; this fee is covering one ticket to attend INNOCOS Ventures, a shark-tank inspired startup pitch and #beauty20 awards celebration party in Miami on Sunday, February 4, 2018.
What is the entry fee?
* Deadlines subject to change
**Startups – one to 5 years old.
More about #beauty20 Awards, click here
Posted November 7, 2017 in: Event by Irina Kremin